Fill out the questionnaire to lay out all your project and hiring requirements
Hire a Ruby On Rails Developer for your Mission-Critical Projects
Find top platforms and agencies to hire RoR developers at affordable rates for building bespoke websites or to maintain/ update your existing RoR applications.
An All-in-One Platform for Hiring the Best Ruby On Rails Developers
We will provide the list of best-suited options matching your criteria
Choose the platform that offers the most benefits while maintaining cost-efficiency and quality
Let us Help you Hire the Best of the Best
Here are the Top 6 Platforms to Find Expert Developers
Upwork is considered one of the largest and most popular freelance marketplaces. It has over 12 million registered users. This popular platform is known for connecting freelance application software developers and remote resources with companies seeking development experts such as for mobile and web app development (both custom or off-the-shelf software).
Apart from developers, it houses a wide range of writers, social media experts, graphic designers, and others. Moreover, you can easily find seniors and jr software developers at affordable hourly rates.
Nowadays, many companies rely on outsourcing services to get the job done. Lower cost and time crunch are some of the many reasons why software development outsourcing services are becoming so popular. InvoZone – is a leading outsourcing company that offers a handful of services along with 200+ dedicated developers, business analysts, project and hire software managers, and quality assurance experts to be a part of your team until the work is done and delivered.
Moreover, InvoZone not only offers immediate access to software developers but also access to technology. From Elixir and Erlang, to flutter and remote software developers – you can find a versatile team of software architects with transparent pricing at every stage.
If you are looking for a software developer, keep in mind that you have all the control. With so many options available and depending upon your project scope and needs, you can find the most suited option without a hitch. But for companies looking to outsource, below are some of the most popular engagement models offered by InvoZone:
Choosing the Right Engagement Model
- Flexible, cost-effective outsourcing strategy
- Augment project-based tech talent from a third party
- Suitable for meeting the objectives of start-ups, mid-tier, and large enterprises
- Get expert developers timely without engaging in a lengthy recruitment process
- End the contract and cut down the augmented team when required
Dedicated Development Teams
- Hire a software developer team
- Economically a viable solution
- Easily reconfigured at any stage of the project as needed
- Get control over the selection and management of team members
- Offers quick software development cycle
- Promotes collaboration and offers continuous integration to make planning and development efficient
Searching for software developer companies near me (you)? InvoZone has offices in Malaysia, Canada, America, and Pakistan to cover your development needs.
Easily hire software developers online through the Toptal platform. Toptal is the second-largest platform that offers a handful of skilled software developers for hire. Initially, Toptal solely housed software developers but now since the demand for freelance designers, finance experts, senior software developers, and project managers is increasing day by day, the platform now includes them as well.
One of the most significant reasons why companies prefer Toptal is because of its rigorous freelancer screening process, which leaves no room for quality compromise. Ease of use, high level of developer scrutiny, stringent hiring, safe payments, are some of the reasons why many companies prefer Toptal. You can easily find developers for your mission-critical projects. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Toptal is trusted by everyone to fulfill their business needs.
Fiverr was founded back in 2010. This platform, too, houses a huge bunch of talented developers with varying degrees of skills and expertise. Whether you are hunting for a mobile developer or a website, Fiverr has a complete community trusted by leading companies in the world and it enables you to easily find a software developer.
Additionally, Fiverr is known for its 5-star customer support. Plus, if you have a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the work. According to Backlinko, Fiverr has about 3.42 million active buyers. Furthermore, Fiverr processed $699.3 million in gross merchandise value last year in 2020.
This platform works like any other freelance marketplace. Companies post the jobs, skilled freelancers get in touch with the employers, and from there, professional negotiations and partnerships begin. Whether you are a small, mid, or large level company and need software developers, Fiverr is your go-to place.
5. Stack Overflow
Everyone in the tech industry is very well familiar with Stack overflow. It is a public platform serving over 100 million developers every month which makes it one of the most popular, most trusted, and the largest developer community in the world. Stack Overflow makes finding online software developers much easier. Through this popular platform, dedicated developers help each other with coding or programming language-related queries and documentation.
Moreover, Stack overflow has its own job portal where companies can post jobs and as a result, hire developers to fulfill their project requirements. One of the many benefits, why Stack overflow is preferred by global companies for hiring project-based/ permanent developers, is that it puts your job right in front of your direct target audience. For example; if you are looking to hire Elixir developers, your job posting will be shown to Elixir developers only. In conclusion, whether you are looking to hire a software development manager or accounting software developer Stack Overflow has you covered.
You can find super talented and top software developers through GitHub as well. It is the world’s largest software development repository. Apart from hosting and reviewing code, you can leverage GitHub for outsourcing candidates. Github has over 5.6 million users. You can seamlessly learn a lot about developers through Github, their interests, and their skill set. You can check out their followers, repositories, contributions, and profiles to choose the best fit. All you have to do is to create your account to start your hunt.
Linkedin is a popular social platform, known for successfully finding candidates to fit your requirements. Companies can find many software developers for hire instantly. Although every company is working on different projects that have varying needs and requirements – there are mutually shared skills that every software development project needs such as IT software developer to see the project to fruition and Linked-In can assist with that hunt because the skills are available in abundance. All you have to do is understand the skills and qualifications required, narrow down your research, and hire the perfect fit. According to studies, almost 122 million people received an interview through LinkedIn. So it’s unsurprising that 3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute.
Why Should You Hire Ruby On Rails Developers?
According to the Stack Overflow developer survey 2020, Ruby is the 14th most famous programming language with 7.1% of respondents being RoR developers in the world. The stats are evident of the popularity of the Ruby language. The reason why we could see many ruby on rails companies showing up on the map. Speaking of, there are many reasons why you should hire ruby developers for your web development projects. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- A huge pool to pick and hire a ruby developer from, to develop your software product
- Developers are increasingly going towards web development in ruby, therefore ruby developers can easily accommodate you with your development needs
- Web development with ruby on rails is cost-effective and so are the developers
- Ruby developers will ensure bug-free software, plus ruby on rails web development is highly scalable
Why is Ruby on Rails Consulting and Development So Popular?
Ruby services and development are exceedingly becoming popular for several reasons, some of which are given below:
- There are a handful of plugins, libraries, ready to use templates, and modules available that enable ruby developers to accelerate the Ruby development process, therefore, making it time-efficient
- Ruby is an open-source programming language – making ruby web development a cost-effective solution
- Additionally, ruby on rails development is super secure, there are many in-built security features available by default
- Ruby applications promote a bug-free environment plus it offers amazing built-in testing tools for quality assurance such as Minifest
- There is a huge community of ruby on rails experts, that are continuously providing support to each other
- Expert ruby on rails developers follow standardized programming conventions for a well-structured project
The Cost of Hiring a Ruby Developer
The cost of hiring an RoR developer varies depending on your needs and project goals. Yet an estimated salary of an in-house ruby developer is somewhere between $70,000 – $80,000 per year. But if you are looking to hire a project-based ruby on the rails development team – then a typical project will cost over $5000. Now if you are looking for ruby on rails software development on a freelance basis, then the average hourly rate is over $70 – gain it all depends on the level of expertise, features, functionalities, etc. Out of all these options, ruby on rails outsourcing company is probably the best option that you should consider. Because it will save you a lot of money for recruiting and retaining in-house resources. You not only get access to the top talent but ruby-on-rails application development companies also offer complimentary testing services for quality control.
How to Hire Ruby On Rails Developers?
You should consider the following things for hiring ruby on rails programmers:
- You can hunt for ruby on rails experts through different job sites, also through developer platforms such as Github or stack overflow
- Hire RoR developers through communities, social platforms, and other ruby on rails services providing companies
- Many RoR development companies such as InvoZone offer their ruby on rails developers for hire through various engagement models
- You can always outsource ruby on rails development to ruby development companies for a fraction of the cost
- Your job description should stand out to attract the best ruby on rails web developer
- Always make sure to thoroughly interview the candidate to know about their technical and interpersonal skills
- Hire ruby on rails programmers based on their previous experience and references
Why Should You Choose Us for RoR Development?
- Offering ruby developers based on their skills and experience such as junior, mid-level, and senior resources
- Get a single team or individual RoR experts – whatever you need
- Hire ruby on rails programmers with high-level English proficiency and communication skills
- Providing knowledgeable Ruby experts
- We also offer ruby on rails development companies to meet your demands
- Modern development process
- Ability to meet regular milestones
- Offering reliability and flexibility
- Cost-effective options
- Culture-fit tendency
What’s Included in Our Ruby On Rails Development Services?
- MVP (Minimum viable product) development
- eCommerce platform development
- Ruby on rails consulting services
- Social networking app development
- Ruby on rails for mobile app development
- Platforms with complex databases
- RoR and DevOps
- Dedicated development teams and/or an individual rails consultant
- Quality assurance
How to Choose the Right Platform for Hiring Ruby Developers
If your projects are short-term and do not require a full-fledged RoR development team, then bidding on hiring platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, Toptal are good options to consider. Ruby on Rails web development companies usually do not engage their teams in short term or projects with a lesser budget, therefore hiring on an hourly rate through bidding websites can prove to be fruitful.
Now if your projects are long-term based and require complete development teams then ruby on rails consulting companies is the best option to consider. Because they not only offer dedicated teams to see your project to fruition but also make sure you get quality at affordable rates.
Related Talent Searches
Those interested in hiring developers are usually interested in experts with the skills listed below. Click on the icons to receive personalized recommendations to hire the best developers for these technologies.
Mobile App developers
Ruby on Rails is an open-source web development framework that makes it much more affordable. Additionally, there are no licensing or recurring fees, you can just get the framework for free and start the web development process.
Ruby on rails is majorly used for building websites. Moreover, they are used for building MVPs, eCommerce platforms, Social networking app development, platforms with complex databases, and mobile applications.
You can seamlessly use ruby on rails if you are looking to create online stores, stock market platforms, or social networking sites with reasonable and effortless purchasing and search options.
RoR development process is like any other framework’s development process. The following steps are the most significant to keep in mind:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Design and prototyping
- Quality assurance
- Maintenance and updates
Absolutely yes! If you want to hire RoR developers in your timezone then remote, freelance, or outsourcing RoR developers are some of the best options to choose from.
If you are on a budget and time crunch and not looking to hire a full-fledged RoR development company – then we have you covered with multiple affordable options to choose from such as dedicated remote developers, dedicated development teams, and freelance RoR developers at market competitive rates to meet your project goals and timeline.
We will share the complete work portfolio, skills, and expertise of the development company or an individual under consideration.
For example; if you are looking for an outsourcing company as such invozone – they offer complimentary maintenance and upgrade services. Whereas the cost varies from project to project and totally depends upon the complexity of an upgrade.
Follow the steps given below for a smooth transition from one version to another:
- Change the Rails version in the Gemfile
- gem update
- rails app: update
- Apply all changes
- Run your tests
- Fix all failing tests
- Fix all obsolete messages
Yes! RoR more secure and reliable than all other frameworks, because RoR comes with many inbuilt security features that are available by default, which makes the framework super secure and reliable
Rails use SQLite, which is a lightweight serverless database application.
It depends on your project size and requirements. For short-term projects, we recommend you to choose remote RoR developers but for long-term big enterprise-level projects it is suggested to go with dedicated development teams.